NR-210 Tankless Heater
Max Input : 180,000 BTU/H
- Ultra condensing efficiency
- Dual stainless steel heat exchangers
- Low NOx emissions (? 20ppm)
- SCH 40, 3” PVC venting up to 100’
- Cascading capable
- Remote controller included
Ultra Condensing Efficiency
- NR-210 Tankless Heater boasts one of the industry’s highest ratings of 0.96 DOE energy factor.
- Low annual operating costs and the best value and payback.
- Dual stainless steel heat exchangers provide longer life expectancy and more resistance to erosion than copper heat exchangers used in other water heaters.
Navien Technology is Eco Friendly
- The Eco Pre-mixed burner dramatically reduces NOx emission levels.
- Boast the lowest emission levels in the industry.
- Each Navien unit installed equates t0 31 cypress tress.
Inexpensive PVC venting solution
- Lower exhaust temperatures allow for the use of 3” SCH 40 PVC venting.
- Offers significant cost savings when compared with other venting materials.
- Reduces installation time and makes it easy to run a 100 feet of venting.
Enhanced Safety with Dual Microprocessors
- Two microprocessors offer better control and safe operation.
- Not only control the burner for ideal combustion but also maintain the steady hot water temperature.
Optimal and Stable Combustion with APS and GPS
- APS (Air Pressure Sensor) maximizes combustion efficiency by sensing and controlling the air required for optimal combustion.
- GPS (Gas Pressure Sensor) offers stable combustion by sensing gas pressure and controlling the fan speed to maintain optimal combustion.
- Prevents damages to water heaters as well as personal property.
Space Saving Design
- The wall mount design occupies approximately 80% less space than a traditional 50 gallon tank-type water heaters.