GMH95 Gas Furnace
Up to 96% AFUE Performance
Dual$aver (Convertible), Multi-Speed
Outstanding Warranty Protection
The heat exchanger on this gas furnace is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty to the original, registered homeowner, and if it fails during the first 10 years of ownership, we will replace the entire unit as long for as you own your home. This gas furnace also has a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty on all functional parts. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please review the consumer brochure or product warranty by clicking on the links above.
Unlike conventional, single-stage gas furnace technology, Goodman’s technology helps eliminate the temperature swings resulting from abrupt, high-stage stops-and-starts of the furnace by operating at a low heating state the majority of the time. This gas furnace has an AFUE rating of up to 96%, which means that up to 96 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.
- Aluminized-steel dual-diameter tubular
- Two-stage gas valve with Dual$aver™ technology
- Durable 110-volt Silicon Nitride Igniter
- Electronic control board with self- diagnostics and provisions for a humidifier and electronic air cleaner
- All models comply with California NOx emissions standards
- Fully insulated, heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish