CH-210ASME Gas Boiler
Max Input : 175,000 BTU/H
- Super condensing efficiency
- Dual stainless steel heat exchangers
- Low NOx emissions (s20ppm)
- SCH 40, 3” PVC venting up to 100’
- Gas-Air Ratio Control
- Automatic water filling system
- Remote controller included
Superb Condensing Efficiency & PVC Venting
- Equipped with dual stainless steel heat exchangers.
- Offers a low cost PVC venting solution for fast, simplified installation.
- PVC venting up to 100 feet with a maximum of six elbows (each elbow deduct 5′ off of venting length).
Where Technology Meets Ecology, Combination Boiler
- The ideal solution for customers who need both domestic hot water and a space heating application.
- Heats water when needed, making it environmentally sound as well as cost efficient.
Hydronic Heating Benefits
- Clean: little chance to cause dust or lower humidity because there is no air movement.
- Silent: offers silent heating because no blowers are needed for forced circulation.
- Comfort: keeps floors warm but indoor air fresh, making people feel warm and comfortable.
- Coverage: radiant heat makes heating from floor to ceiling possible.
- Economical: radiant heat in the floors can transmit warmth throughout the house hours after turning off the heater.
Extended Life, Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger
- Integrated primary and secondary heat exchangers prevent corrosion.
- Ensures a longer life expectancy over copper heat exchangers.
- Stainless steel components maintain consistency, even during long period of use.
Eco-friendly, Premixed Burner
- Modulates both air and gas ratios required for optimal combustion.
- The ingenious built-in CO monitoring system will shut the Combi unit down in the event of excessive CO gases build up that can cause a hazardous condition.
- Prevents damages to water heaters as well as personal property.
|Heat Capacity (Input)||Min : 20,000 Btu/hr Max: 175,000 Btu/hr|
|Flow Rate(DHW)||45°F Rise||7.3 GPM|
|77°F Rise||4.3 GPM|
|Dimensions||17” × 28” × 12”|
|Installation Type||Indoor / Outdoor Wall-Hung|
|Venting Type||Direct Vent|
|DHW Pressure (min-max)||15 – 150 PSI|
|Heating Pressure (min-max)||7 – 30 PSI|
|Gas Supply Pressure (from source : min-max)||Natural Gas||5.5”W.C. ~ 10.5”W.C.|
|Propane Gas||10.5”W.C. ~ 13.5”W.C.|
|Minimum Flow Rate(DHW)||0.5 GPM|
|Connection Sizes||Heating Supply / Return||1” NPT|
|DHW Inlet / Outlet||3/4” NPT|
|Auto Feeder||1/2” NPT|
|Gas Inlet||3/4” NPT|
|Power Supply||Main Supply||120VAC, 200W (max 2A)|
|Heat Exchangers||Primary Heat Exchanger : Stainless Steel Condensing Heat Exchanger : Stainless Steel|
|Venting (o” Clearance)||Exhaust (¢3″)||SCH 40 3″ PVC, SCH 40 3″ Polypropylene, SCH 80 3″ CPVC|
|Intake (¢3″)||PVC, Flex Aluminum, Flex Stainless Steel, ABS|
Heat Exchanger: 10 years
Other Parts and Components: 5 years